What information do we collect?
1. Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information also includes anonymous information associated with information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information does not include information that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated, so whether it is combined with other information or other information, it cannot enable us to identify you. .
2. We only collect and use necessary personal information to fulfill our legal obligations, and assist us in managing our business and providing you with the services you request.
3. When ordering on our website, you may be asked to enter the following information: your name, email address, mailing address and phone number. You can also visit our website anonymously.
4. What do we use your information for?
5. We use the information you provide to us for the specific purpose for which you provided the information, as described at the time of collection, and other information permitted by law. We receive from you.
The collected information may be used in the following ways:
●Personalize your experience (your information helps us better meet your personal needs)
●Improve our website and your shopping experience (we will continue to work hard to improve our website products based on the information and feedback you receive)
●Improve customer service (your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs)
●Processing transactions, including execution of payments and delivery of purchased products or services. Manage competitions, special promotions, surveys, events or other website features
●Send regular emails. In addition to occasionally receiving company news, updates, related product or service information, etc., the email address you provide for order processing can be used to send you important information and updates related to your order.
We take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You have the right to access, correct or delete the personal information we collect. You also have the right to restrict or object to the further processing of your personal information at any time. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format, and where technically feasible, you have the right to transmit your personal information directly to third parties. You can file a complaint about the processing of your personal information to the competent data protection agency.
In order to protect the privacy and security of your personal information, we may ask you to provide information so that we can confirm your identity and the right to access such information, as well as search for and provide you with the personal information we maintain. In some cases, applicable laws or regulations require that we refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information we maintain.
How do we protect your information?
In other words, we did implement various security measures, including the use of secure servers. All the sensitive/credit information provided is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider database. Only those who have special access rights to such systems can access it, and the information needs to be kept confidential